The terms and conditions listed here will govern all warranty claims for Cecilio Musical Instruments products.
These terms and conditions cover all instruments manufactured and distributed by Cecilio Musical Instruments. There is no additional warranty, express or implied.
Cecilio Musical Instruments warrants its instruments to be free of defect in material and construction for 1-year from the date of purchase. Warranty excludes accessories and cases. Please see below for limitations and restrictions to this warranty. Cecilio Musical Instruments will, at its option, repair or replace any item found to have been defective in materials or manufacture under the terms stated here. Cecilio Musical Instruments shall be the sole arbiter of eligibility for warranty repair or replacement. Cecilio Musical Instruments liability is limited to repair or replacement of defective items.
To be eligible for warranty coverage, the original purchaser of the item must present the defective item, together with the original receipt of purchase, to the dealer from which it was purchased. The dealer will then make arrangements with Cecilio Musical Instruments for repair or replacement of the defective item.
Cecilio Musical Instruments reserves the right to make changes to this warranty. The policies in place at the time of purchase will be honored.
- 1-year warranty applies only to original purchaser of instrument
- Warranty does not cover strings, reeds, cases or other free accessories
- Damage caused by neglect or misuse of instrument is not covered
- Delicate instruments are affected by climatic conditions. Exposure to excessive heat, cold, dryness, or moisture is considered neglect
- Instrument adjustment is not covered by this warranty
- Normal wear caused by normal use of items is not covered by this warranty
- Natural products, such as wood, cannot be guaranteed against cracking, seam separation, warping of fingerboard or chipping